You Are Reading

You can dangle your carrot..

But I ain't going to reach for it.

I'm fighting back not eating at 9:14 this morning.
Over the weekend I lived on 6 apples and 2 carrots and alpine water.
Then yesterday, inside a house, with lovely people.. I got fed.

2 oatbran muffins.
A salad with oily olives, sundried tomatos.. avocado.
A huge mango.
2 bananas.
A HUGE amount of sultanas, dried fruit and nuts..

I said to myself, don't vomit.
So I didn't, and now its sitting in my gut.
I can feel it there.
I'm not hungry but I want to eat to get rid of it.
Since when does eating remove the problems caused by eating?

I have a quarter of a watermelon, that can be my breakfast lunch dinner.
Go for a run, you lazy fuck.
I need that tattooed on my forehead.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.