You Are Reading

Take this lying down..

It's been raining for 2 days. Two.
I'm in the damn desert.
What the?

The new boy has his mind elsewhere. The only reason I'm on MSN/Facebook right now is to talk to him, I'd rather be sleeping, but hey, he plays the odd move on Scrabble with me...

So why not talk about my filthy eating habits?

I restrict like crazy.
Anywhere from 0-900 calories a day, mostly of fruit.
Nearly my entire diet is raw.
I feel guilty should I have a real meal.
I'm not heavily overweight - by 5kg, I know this. I don't care.

My daily meals consist of some trail mix, an apple, a banana, a few oranges..

Should I eat something larger, I shove my fingers down my throat and bring it all back up again behind some trees on our 30 acres.

I bring all the guilt up with the stomach-chewed food.

I'm only a little obsessed.
Only a little.
Promise.

4x4 (4-wheel driving) this weekend, with a bunch of his mates, in the snow.
The cold, cold, wet white snow.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.