You Are Reading

Girls gone mild..

Talking about food now.

I eat healthily.

Health is my aim. My final goal.
Strength, fragility, stealth, a lithe body, youth.. beauty.

I don't eat cooked food, salts, spices.
I don't drink anything but water. No Coke, no juices.
I eat fruit and vegetables and nuts.
I drink pure, clean water.
I don't take pills.
I don't put crap on my skin.
I don't eat sweets, chocolates, or junk, and I haven't in years.
I don't eat breads, pastas or anything like that.
No animal products, no cream, dairy, meat, eggs, honey...
Though, hypocritically, I do drink alcohol.

I have eaten like this for a long time.
I just don't eat enough of it.
I'm not lazy.

I will purge. I will stick my fingers down my throat and vomit if I feel any sort of fullness. I'm that mix of ana and mia. I don't eat much, but more than"much" and it needs to be gone from my body. I like feeling hungry. I fast. I eat too much dried fruit and nut mix, though, my only vice.

Why aren't I 50kg?

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.