You Are Reading

Stupid girl.

Today is the day I'm going to have to go out and be social with a bunch of people I haven't met and one who's been inside me.

Great.

Double this with food, a bottle of Scotch, much beer, one horny man, 30 other horny men, big 4x4 vehicles, probably mostly Toyota Cruisers... this is going to be a weekend to remember.

And the thoughts set in.. I need to find clothes (warm enough for snow) that are flattering. I need to impress his friends. I rightly can't impress them with my fantastic oral skills... or can I?

No.
I can't.
Bad.

So it's 9:24am and I need to be there at 5pm.
I'm already getting ready.

Hair needs wrangling.
Clothes need washing and finding.
iPhone needs charging.
Skin needs hiding.
Goddamn.

I'm already preparing for what my drunk self is going to do.
I know, due to being one of the only girls going, I'm going to be thrown into feeding the men duty.
Drunk self can never remember to cook anything.
So, Sober Self has written down the recipe and instructions for damper on a camp oven.
Don't tell me I can't think ahead.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.