You Are Reading

How to Tie a Tie..

You know how when you get a new love interest, or, who am I kidding, fuck-buddy, you tend you mull over their words and actions? That's what gets you to sleep at night. It's the thought you go back to time and time again. Something they said, a smile, a look, the way he held your thighs while he orgasmed..

Well, for me, right now, it's some things he said. It's been two weeks.

The first time we met up, I thought okay; sex. Awesome. He said little quips like "you're not just a random fuck, you know, I really like you". I just put it down to he wanted a second go later. He asked me if I'd ever thought about kids, a family...

Second time?  He started telling me we'd make pretty babies. He told me to make love to him. He told me to kiss him like I loved him. I did.

This didn't frighten me.
He's a successful, good looking, tall, handsome guy.
What's there's the be frightened of?
Commitment.
I can fake that.

Third time, over a weekend.. he told me how gorgeous I look when I wake up in the morning, how I'm going to "make a really hot 21 year old.. and I think I want to be there for that." How "you know, at certain angles... you look like a supermodel." Being terribly self conscious, I took these in the "oh god if I was 5 kilos lighter he'd say I WAS a supermodel.. that I AM a hot 18 year old! Oh jesus."

He told me I didn't need to lose weight, but I could if I wanted to. He was sincere. He wasn't cruel.

He told me he always wanted a girl like me, but he's now not sure what to do with me.
While I straddled him in my truck, kissing him, breasts against his chest and hips grinding against his, he looked at me in wonder... "where did I find you?"

His mum would like me.
Adventuuuureee...

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.