You Are Reading

Camera shy.

So, I'm sitting here in doonas' listening to the rain tapping away on the tin roof at 11:38am, August 11th. It' s Winter. It's cold. And I've started a blog to try and remember who I am. Diaries of the Twenty-first century.


I feel like a cat in sunshine.


Being 18, being a girl. I just moved from one small town to an even smaller one. It has one pub, a bed and breakfast, sleazy fat balding men, and thousands of acres of wheat and oats and sheep. It is sandwiched between two huge inland metropolitans, which I visit with the wide-eyed marvel of a small child.


I have secrets. These will be pulled like chains through this blog.


I don't eat.
I toy with men.
I'm indecisive.
I feel like a liar.
I need work.
I CRAVE to work.
I need more education. I need university.


I could be anyone. You might see me in the street.
I hope you do. Recognise me. Please.


Welcome to my scribblings.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.