You Are Reading

Green smoothies.

I weighed in at 68kg this morning.
Thankgod.
Dropping quickly.

I've had 4 glasses of green smoothies today = 4 bananas, leafy celery and 2 handfuls of silverbeat plus some water.

Green smoothies never make me feel guilty.
I chew and swirl them around my mouth and I'm full soon.
It's a way of getting salad greens without wanting to put feta, olives, sundried tomato and oil.
(drooling thinking about it)

I went to an iridologist who told me what I already knew, that I had an intolerance to dairy.
She also told me I'm lacking in iodine, and my thyroid is suffering from it.
So, I'll start adding some raw kelp and maybe iodine spray.

That's it.
I've quit dried fruits and nuts.
I will NOT go back to them.
Gaining 4 kilos from them in a month is ridiculous.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.